Tuesday, December 29, 2009


Hi all! Hope everyone had a great day. I was sleepy today...I think the past weeks festivities are catching up with me. Ok...on to my card. This was another double challenge card. It was for today`s color challenge at SCS which was to use Barely Banana, Dusty Durango, and Basic Gray. It was also for Teapot Tuesday challenge which was hosted by Sabrina. You can read all about our fun times here. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=473441
If you have never done this challenge you need to! We have the best time!
I used this old Stamp Cabana stamp. I embossed it with Detail Black EP on glossy paper and then sponged with todays colors and cut out. I then added the star charm and great sentiment from PTI Star Prints. I always do some little thing on the inside of my cards and on the envelopes. But thats just me!
 Good news my peeps! I am adding a photo of my blog candy tomorrow so the contest will officially start tomorrow and run through next Wednesday. The winner will be randomly selected by post numbers and will be announced on my blog next Thursday. Yippee! All you have to do is leave a comment on my post of the day. One comment per post please. But if I am newsy one day and do more than one post feel free to comment again and it will count. Thanks! I will be back in a bit with a cute pic of our gd and a question for you. Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!